Admin Challenges, What is it? Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Admin Challenges, What is it? Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SkulloScape Forums

Admin Challenges, What is it? Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Admin Challenges, What is it? Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
SkulloScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Challenges, What is it?

Go down

Admin Challenges, What is it? Empty Admin Challenges, What is it?

Post  Arweinydd Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Admin Challenges

So Guest, you have arrived.

I trust you are here about the medals on your profile? Yes, I see ... Well let me explain then.

You see Raazik and I have made Equinox far more challenging. One of our many ways to keep our soldiers sharp and ready for battle. We have set you a few challenges over a range of difficulties, Bronze represents easiest chellenges to complete, whilst gold represents the hardest, and silver represts the moderate. I have started you off with three hints on how to complete one of the Bronze, Silver and Gold challenges. I will release the rest of the hints when someone has completed ALL of the challenges.

A reward you ask? Well ... I suppose if you complete all of the challenges Raazik and I have set you, we shall reward you with something fit only for the elite.

The challenges are as follows:

Lay the Wreath
Place some black flowers on 'Commemorance Grave' within the wilderness.
Dead, Yet Still Alive.
There are currently no hints for this medal...
Player Slayer
Unstoppable
Win ten castle war games in a row.
Dealing Death
Sixtieth Sense
Black Tie Affair
On the 20th of any month, speak to Max the Penguin whilst wearing a penguin mask.
Spectral Massacre
Expedition Ace
The Golden Mile

Good luck warriors, may the best adventure win.

Arweinydd
Arweinydd
Elven Lord

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Contribution Points : 2147483647

https://skulloscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum