The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SkulloScape Forums

The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
SkulloScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread.

2 posters

Go down

The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Empty The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread.

Post  Arweinydd Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:38 pm

"When Seren's call comes singing through the Tower of Voices; It is us who shall take arms and answer it!"

Welcome Guest, I have been expecting you. I am Brigadier-General Glogyn; I am incharge of recruitment for The Crystal Calling. Do you wish to join our cause and enter the ranks of The Crystal Calling? Ok, here you go; just fill this out and leave it in the inbox.

Forum Username:
In-game Username:
N/A
Combat Level:
N/A
Prefered Skill:
N/A
Timezone:
N/A

You will need to find me within my command center north of Ardougne so I can give your ceremonial cloak for battle. Oh, and before I forget. These are the other recruits you will be fighting alongside, remember their names and keep an eye out for them, friendly fire is the last thing we want in a war with The Forgotten Legion.

The Crystal Calling Infantry

PeeCake

none

none

Last edited by Arweinydd on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arweinydd
Arweinydd
Elven Lord

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Contribution Points : 2147483647

https://skulloscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Empty Re: The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread.

Post  PeeCake Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 am

Forum Username:

PeeCake

In-game Username:

Peecake

Combat Level:

Prefered Skill:

Thieving

Timezone:

(UTC+01:00)
PeeCake
PeeCake
Player Moderator

★StarPower : 0
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-02
Contribution Points : -6

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread. Empty Re: The Crystal Calling: Recruitment Thread.

Post  Arweinydd Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Hello Peecake,

Glogyn has sent word of your arrival, it is a pleasure to have you under my command. Welcome to The Crystal Calling.

Arweinydd
Arweinydd
Elven Lord

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Contribution Points : 2147483647

https://skulloscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PeeCake Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Arweinydd wrote:

Hello Peecake,

Glogyn has sent word of your arrival, it is a pleasure to have you under my command. Welcome to The Crystal Calling.

Woohoo yayy :)
PeeCake
PeeCake
Player Moderator

★StarPower : 0
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-02
Contribution Points : -6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down