Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SkulloScape Forums

Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
SkulloScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure.

Go down

Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Empty Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure.

Post  Arweinydd Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Once again I must venture to foreign lands for diplomatic discussions; Without my presence in this realm the balance of equinox will be thrown out of proportion, to stop this instability Seren has locked Equinox from travellers therefore you will not be able to get in.

The lock down will finish when I get back from my travels in 2 months time.

Arweinydd
Arweinydd
Elven Lord

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Contribution Points : 2147483647

https://skulloscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure. Empty Re: Staff Announcement: Arweinydd's Departure.

Post  Arweinydd Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

I have returned from my visits, but due to complications within the diplomatic discussions I will have to leave again next week and will not be back untill the days grow short and snow burdens the fragile soils of Tirannwn.

This, of course, means equinox will be out of bounds for all adventurers, my deepest apologies to all. The hard times have hit us all.

Arweinydd
Arweinydd
Elven Lord

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-02-23
Contribution Points : 2147483647

https://skulloscape.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum