Arrival of the Equinox Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Arrival of the Equinox Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SkulloScape Forums

Arrival of the Equinox Popupg
[table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0]
[tr]
[td]
Arrival of the Equinox Warning
[/td]
[td]
Welome,

It appears you are not signed into our forums. Please sign in by clicking the 'sign in' button. If you are not registered please register now by clicking the 'register' button.
Registering is easy, quick and simple. It allows you 'FREE' access to our forums and also grants you a profile, the ability to post topis and mesages, more freedom on the forums and much much more. So join now, sign up today!
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
SkulloScape Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of the Equinox

Go down

Arrival of the Equinox Empty Arrival of the Equinox

Post  Raazik Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm

There are only a few players to whom this will concern.

You, our oldest players, have witnessed Skullcandy working nonstop at SkulloScape. Obviously, lots of you have been here longer than myself, since I filled in for the last creative director who departed the game.

Now, SkulloScape is no more. So I can inform you of several things.

First off, as said above, SkulloScape is being closed down. We were intending a re-release of SkulloScape, named SkulloScape - Project:ELATION which has been under work behind the scenes for months, before I even arrived. But we started to notice, with all the changes we had planned, SkulloScape was going down a whole different route, and, dare we say, a much more exciting one.

Which brings me onto my next point. We are still keeping the game and the forums open, but the first day of September would forever mark a change in the direction of the game, and so instead we decided - let's have it mark the start of the game.

The same game you have been playing will be up and running, only over months to come it will change continuously as we implement the new face of the game... Equinox.

The Equinox has it's own storyline, allowing us to do more with the materials we have. And no story is complete without characters, and so we are no longer Skullcandy and Armani. Instead, we are now Lord Arweinydd and Lord Raazik, respectively, but we shalln't be revealing anymore about who we are going to play in this story. Doing this will allow players to interact with the two most important characters of the story the game tells, in a way that no NPC ever could.

And so, as Lord Raazik, I officially mark today, September 1st, 2010 the arrival of the Equinox.
The mystic ways of the Equinox' eclipse will begin a metamorphosis on both the forums and the game, and each one will slowly transform from SkulloScape into Equinox itself.

Yours,
Lord Raazik
Raazik
Raazik
Creative Director

★StarPower : 2
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-29
Contribution Points : 508

http://www.skulloscape.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: